WOFF Dispatch Roundup: January 2021
This is a member-only episode for our patrons on the 'Sparrow' tier. Become a Patron to Listen
May 5th, 2022
56 mins 26 secs
About this Episode
To make up for the dead week after getting rid of the early release feed, we're hitting you with all kinds of never-before-heard WOFF Dispatch Roundup episodes! Please enjoy this bumper crop of rediscovered Q&A episodes.
- Real life knowledge we've used in games.
- How important is backward compatibility?
- What studio do you hope gets ahold of an established series?
- Our game of 2020, and our favorite mythological creatures.
- Can you go back from a great mod?
- The importance of good characters to games.
- Our changing relationships with mastery in games.
- Spiritual successors.
- The different kinds of mods there are.
- How can a game feel "next-gen" today?
- Using walkthroughs to alleviate anxiety and stress while playing games.
- How to meet a game on its own terms.