To make up for the dead week after getting rid of the early release feed, we're hitting you with all kinds of never-before-heard WOFF Dispatch Roundup episodes! Please enjoy this bumper crop of rediscovered Q&A episodes.
- Real life knowledge we've used in games.
- How important is backward compatibility?
- What studio do you hope gets ahold of an established series?
- Our game of 2020, and our favorite mythological creatures.
- Can you go back from a great mod?
- The importance of good characters to games.
- Our changing relationships with mastery in games.
- Spiritual successors.
- The different kinds of mods there are.
- How can a game feel "next-gen" today?
- Using walkthroughs to alleviate anxiety and stress while playing games.
- How to meet a game on its own terms.