Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross do a postmodern postmortem on the first portion of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
Metal Gear Solid 2 is a game that's been talked to death, but we try our best to bring our own perspective and approach to it. It's a sequel that Kojima never wanted to make. It's full of curveballs and "fuck you"s aimed at series fans. It has lots of ideas that are shockingly prescient. But, most of all, it's got some play issues that haven't aged super well.
This episode covers up through the encounter with Fat Man on the Big Shell.
Special thanks to Zachary Deane, this episode's executive producer.
- Fast and Furry-ous - YouTube
- Sunday Funday The Ride - Nes Playthrough - YouTube
- X-Statix (Earth-616) | Marvel Database | Fandom powered by Wikia
- The Filth (comics) - Wikipedia
- My Cabbages! - GIF on Imgur
- GameSpite | Compendium of Old and Useless Information : Site - Thumbnail Metal Gear Solid 2-01 browse
- MOUTH SOUNDS