Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross get to the bottom of L.A Noire.
It's 1947. The war is over, and changed men are returning to a changed nation. Cole Phelps, a Marine-turned-cop, must face down his own demons while tackling corruption in the system. This is a unique game, and while not everything holds up, the investigation, interrogation, and atmosphere make L.A. Noire a game to remember.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [Madvertising Men Extras](i.imgur.com/DaC2ecM.jpg)
- [Prometheus Unbound](andromeda.rutgers.edu/~jlynch/Texts/…rometheus.html)
- [Floyd Rose](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Rose)
- [Custer Syndrome](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_disease)
- [I don't know how this is going to help, Cole](img.gawkerassets.com/img/199zcorjof…f/original.gif)
- [Big Lebowski](www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNLWbT3W0EQ)
- [Wayne's World 2](www.youtube.com/watch?v=yluZgzkA8MM)
- [The Naked City](www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3WHT4HpsCo)