Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross spin a yarn about Spider-Man 2.
What happens when you have one great mechanic, one okay mechanic, and a bunch of other stuff that surrounds them? You get Spider-Man 2, the first superhero game that did a great job of making you feel like a superhero. The swinging is damn near perfect, but does everything else stand up?
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [Brown Widow](www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrP1_5XuKLI)
- [Billy Dee Two Face](comicbook.com/blog/2013/11/02/bi…or-batman-forever/)
- [Donald Glover as Spider Man](www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/…piderman-we-need/)
- [American Gladiator Assault](www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QjXQnt_7kA)
- [Blank Check](www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf-7OvD6oFQ)