Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross gush about Dragon Quest Adventures: Rocket Slime.
This is the first Dragon Quest game we've covered, and of course it had to be a weird one. Rocket Slime trades in the turn-based combat for top-down action and surprisingly deep tank battles. A unique movement and attack mechanic, along with the oodles of puns, means Rocket Slime is a must-play if you have a DS.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [Skies of Arcadia Ship Battles](skiesofarcadia.wikia.com/wiki/Ship_Battle)
- [I'm just screaming. Screaming...](www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjWtAjdl4a0)
- [Kill Bill Coffin](www.youtube.com/watch?v=pohqGgEZf-s)
- [Dr Strangelove](www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gXY3kuDvSU)
- [Project Papergloop](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip)
- [Contra toys](www.gamespresso.com/2015/12/14/cont…igures-awesome/)
- [Slime Controller](www.amazon.com/Controller-Dragon…n-2/dp/B000C40HYI)
- [Hot Dogs](big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/HotDogsMadeII.gif)
- [Pocket Dogs](www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2LJWkg58Sw)
- [The Story of a Girl](www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIANBamMgas)