Mega Man Legends
January 28th, 2016
2 hrs 35 mins 10 secs
About this Episode
Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross respectfully disagree about Mega Man Legends.
It's the first fully 3D Mega Man game, but it doesn't take a lot of cues from the series that preceded it. You spend most of your time dungeon crawling, but the interesting stuff happens when you're just kickin' it in the city. It rests firmly in the "awkward teenage years" of the PSX. It's Mega Man Legends.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [Tron Bonne](www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhy9U2TMzwo)
- [Red Ash](kotaku.com/the-red-ash-kicksta…disaster-1721094852)
- [Megabustin' makes me feel good](www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE)
- [Puckerface from The Godhand](berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Conrad)
- [Water in Flint](* [Megabustin' makes me feel good](www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE)
- [Puckerface from The Godhand](berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Conrad))
- [Guantanamo Bay as run by "Skull Face," Nicola and Bart](www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XY26P4z_E)