Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross charge through Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.
Warcraft III is probably one of the most influential games of all time. There's a lot that came before it, but Blizzard's first 3D real time strategy game came at just the right time to lay the foundation for most of today's competitive multiplayer scene. While we're not much for competition, the single player campaigns of Reign of Chaos do a ton of interesting stuff. Join us as we talk about our first real RTS (we're trying to forget Sacrifice).
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [Elephants without trunks or ears](funsubstance.com/fun/51849/elepha…ears-and-trunks/)
- [Strong Bad](www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html)
- [Anakin Skywalker is a character some people take seriously.](www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwkE4trA48)
- [Muppets all gathered up](www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRap-zHZHY&nohtml5=False)
- [Hidden Frozen Throne Level that's tower defense](www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tkyjymRdws)