Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross rumble through Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time and Dungeons and Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara.
Brawlers have a reputation for being simplistic and exploitative. They're a game design born of economic opportunity, engineered to accumulate quarters with frequency. But divorced from that, there are examples of brawlers with surprising depth and ingenuity. Turtles and Mystara are both great examples of the form, chosen by our community of Patreon backers.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [Gelatinous Cube](www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4tmzwrdTmY)
- [Mystara Megafaq](www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/563201-du…stara/faqs/11489)
- [Battletoads First Boss](www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHgVR0Ykkcc)
- [This shirt I got](www.amazon.com/Actually-Thirties…irt/dp/B0179U84FG)
- [Demon Stone](www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nKkPA4KKGg)
- [Our meatballs are eggs](www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1YTuSzZxdA)
- [Stone Protectors](www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=ch…tone%20protectors)
- [Wounded Knee](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre)
- [Coming out of their shells](www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-BFosqCc…Ctck7yagjGFTENECx)
- [Both Dead Alewives sketches](www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kgx2b1sIRs)
- [Come on, Dragon's Crown](vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragons-cr…0216223255)