Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross link up to talk about Deus Ex: Invisible War.
How do you follow up a masterpiece? Almost never with another masterpiece. Invisible War has some real problems, but taken on its own it's a perfectly competent shooter with some really great ideas and a fantastic reveal. Don't expect a game that redefines any genres, and you'll be fine.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [DX Bartender](www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk)
- [Post Mortem](www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGIdYl2oN74)
- [Grey Goo](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_goo)
- [Bender Grey Goo](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benderama)
- [Stroke 9](www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIeOUe6BCFs)
- [Duck Squeeze](www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHc288IPFzk)