Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross take a vacation to the present to talk about Dishonored 2.
The original Dishonored is an amazing game with a pedigree that made it perfect fodder for the show. Following in the footsteps of Deus Ex and Thief, this series was always going to be something we'd swoon over. That said, would Arkane be able to top themselves the second time around? Listen to find out... but the short answer is this: Extra refinements to the play somewhat paper over some story, world, and thematic shortfalls that still end up being bummers in their own right.Support Watch Out for Fireballs!
- Prey - E3 2016 Reveal Trailer - YouTube
- BioShock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds Trailer - YouTube
- The Jungle - Wikipedia
- Demon's Souls: The Movie | Chapter III: The Tower of Latria - YouTube
- The Darkness Video Game Trailer - YouTube
- DISHONORED 2 - 80 Ways To Kill Jindosh - YouTube
- Inside Official Launch Trailer - YouTube
- Dishonored: The Wyrmwood Deceit | Dishonored Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
- Man destroys yellow jacket wasp nest with bare hands! - YouTube
- Interview: Dishonored 2's Harvey Smith discusses the game's devious Jindosh Lock puzzle | GameCrate
- Hand of Glory - Wikipedia