Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross feel their way through Super Princess Peach.
After two decades of being rescued, everyone's favorite princess finally gets a star turn as the hero. Super Princess Peach is an incredibly easy game with some (ahem) problematic elements. But the saccharine trappings hide a mechanically complex game that tries and fails to be a followup to Yoshi's Island.Support Watch Out for Fireballs!
- Retronauts Episode 80: Famicom Boom-era Developers | Retronauts
- Director Don Dimello (Andy Daly) - YouTube
- Umbra Staff | The Adventure Zone Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
- Garfield - I'm sorry John, I was so hungry - YouTube
- Snow Dragon Origins
- Trappist Abbey | Our Lady of Guadalupe Trappist Abbey
- [Full GamePlay] Quackshot starring Donald Duck [Sega Megadrive/Genesis] - YouTube
- Destiny is Gaming's "Law & Order" - Video Game Comfort Food - Extra Credits - YouTube