Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross slather themselves with Phazon and talk about Metroid Prime.
An ancient evil springs of a meteor, a verbose race of bird people leave you notes, and a classic series is taken to 3D. Neither of us beat the game this time around, but we played enough to know that it doesn’t succeed on a lot of levels.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- Metroid Prime: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroid_Prime
- Metroid Timeline: metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Metroid_timeline
- Zelda Timeline: zeldawiki.org/Zelda_Timeline
- Slave 1: starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Slave_I
- Bauxite: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bauxite
- Why do vampires count rice? wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_vampires_count_rice
- Ernest in a Neck Brace: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhwKqq0j1S8
- Arkham City Opening: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQGGQbrummg
- Spinal Tap Drummers: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrqC5LL_oo
- Alf Pogs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CCbnpMCdds
- The Subspace Emissary: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQtWJrI_2GE