Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross experiment with the 2002 remake of Resident Evil.
It's the best example of what a video game remake should be: Don't just keep what worked before, but add to it while still remembering what made the original special. The first Resident Evil is an establishing work in the survival horror cannon, but this remake is the definitive version. Beautiful and horrifying, this is a game you should play.
Links of Note:
- [HD reREmake](www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1-xyvE_8A)
- [Reisdent Evil Archives](residentevil.wikia.com/Resident_Evil_Archives)
- [The Comic I kept calling Supreme is actually...](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squadron_Su…e_(Supreme_Power))
- [Jim Breuer's eyes](www.google.com/search?q=jim+breu…w&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ)
- [Vultures are disgusting and cool](www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieBhJlCxnt8)
- [Afraid of Monsters](www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvwxWZjFNoE)
- [Well, I was wrong about this too. Beetlejuice](www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQMGsxG73wQ)
- [Lost Sinner](www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDS3d0VXmyk)