Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross analyze I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream.
An evil AI named AM has destroyed the world, but he saved five people... in order to torture them for an eternity. Why did he pick these five people? This strange adventure game answers that question through symbolism, ironic punishment, and aberrant psychology.
Links of Note:
- [I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream](hermiene.net/short-stories/i_have_no_mouth.html)
- [Fat Albert](www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WT-fxBNKs8)
- [Hey! Really Giger!](www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymWmfUV3Eqw)
- [Phalanx Covenant](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanx_Covenant)
- [Game Informer Article](www.gameinformer.com/b/features/arc…st-scream.aspx)
- [The Lottery](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lottery)
- [Hardcore History](www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/)
- [Beaver Berry Butts](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castoreum)