Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross expand upon the main quest of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
It's the biggest game we've ever done for the show. It's so big that it's immune to our usual treatment. This isn't a text you can read from front to back. Instead, it's a world you inhabit. This episode sees us completing the main quest of Morrowind, fulfilling the Nerevarine prophecies and defeating the evil Dagoth Ur. But that's only one part of the story. Next week, we will look into the various guilds of Morrowind.
Links of Note:
- [Elder Lore Podcast](elderlore.wordpress.com/)
- [Mod we used](www.ornitocopter.net/morrowind-overhaul/)
- [Linda Carter in Skyrim](www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJLSbQ72mHE)
- [Renraku Arcology](shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Renraku_Arcology)
- [Sometimes when you're searching for Mojo, you find miracles](www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLzZITnwVLk)
- [Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants](www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKcIG8D8FOY)
- [Vivec Essay](fallingawkwardly.wordpress.com/2010/10/2…d-part-3/)
- [Space Jockey](www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_WJLptNNE)