Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross walk backward and talk about Commander Keen in "Goodbye, Galaxy!"
We're always looking to shore up blind spots in the games we cover. After nearly four years of doing this show, it's important to avoid ruts. Commander Keen represents a particular stripe of PC platformers that was ultimately an evolutionary dead end. But in his time, Commander Keen was charming and fun. This episode actually covers two games: "The Secret of the Oracle" and "The Armageddon Machine". The former is an essential play, the latter is dull garbage.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [ID on SMB3](www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj4HJkeQSg0)
- [Moraff's World](www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPaEx35bWSA)
- [Errant Signal on Doom](www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyOF2RsO3ck)
- [The Wrestler](www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-GFxjTyV0)
- [Terrence Trent D'Arby](www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynIHsHYaig0)
- [What Brownian Motion Actually Is](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownian_motion)