Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross hide in a corner while Amnesia: The Dark Descent happens.
This game won our Spring Survival Horror poll, and for good reason. Frictional mastered the "first person, pursuit-based exploration horror" genre, and created a game that's so scary that a lot of people can't even play it. Listen in, especially if you're one of those people.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [Danse Macabre](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danse_Macabre_%28book%29)
- [Sanity Patent](patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parse…954&RS=PN/6935954)
- [Novint Falcon](www.novint.com/index.php/novintfalcon)
- [Curated list of custom stories. I can't vouch necessarily](www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjsbYIO6sc)
- [The Nothing](www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrG-lsrXKRM)
- [Dat fountain](www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw…w&ved=0CCIQ1QIoAQ)
- [Road to Damascus](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_…Paul_the_Apostle)
- [I can't find the right commercial but I didn't dream up Wyler's](www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWQhzqVVZKU)
- [Torture Museum Reviews](www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews…llas_Texas.html)