Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross take Oregon Trail and Typing of the Dead to school (for show and tell).
Edutainment is, inherently, kind of lame. We can all smell a "message" coming a mile away. But the best examples can make you forget you're learning, and stand up as great games in their own right. So we've taken a ubiquitous classic of edutainment, Oregon Trail, and paired it with Typing of the Dead, a relic of Sega's weirdest days. And it turns out that sometimes, learning can be fun.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [Chex Quest](duckfeed.tv/abjectsuffering/53)
- [Birthday Sex](www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYMxOzxKYYo)
- [Birthday Checks](www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDHrtX66epM)
- [Institute of Play Article](www.instituteofplay.org/2014/11/decon…oregon-trail/)
- [Dumb Dumbs](www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbRZKrvAZ7U)