Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross take a gamble on Fallout: New Vegas.
Talking about Fallout 3 this previous winter really put a fire in us... Though we were underwhelmed by the Capital Wasteland in the moment, all roads led back to pining for the Mojave. So here we are, talking about Fallout: New Vegas, a triumph of video game writing and design, where player choice is emphasized and rewarded.
This first episode of a monthlong series hits on the main questlines of New Vegas, with an emphasis on the Yes Man and NCR lines, although we address all of the ways the story can resolve. Next week, we'll talk about the side quests.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [Playable Van Buren](www.moddb.com/games/van-buren/do…an-buren-tech-demo)
- [JE Sawyer Mod](fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Josh_Sawyer's_Mod)
- [Wayne The Skeleton King](www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPcYsBB9CTQ)
- [Fallout Lore](www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqm_pPD-…Nbt103xp0PkkUCoPU)
- [David Koechner](www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmEtYlhzPJo)
- [Macovich, Malkovich](www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbCyTUSQ6fY)
- [Metacritic Scandal](www.engadget.com/2012/03/15/obsid…us-by-one-point/)