Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross delve through Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for our 150th episode spectacular!
We're creatures of habit and pattern, not creatures of the night. Whenever we hit one of these big anniversary episodes, we want to blow the doors off and really play something noteworthy. Symphony of the Night is one of the most beloved games of all time. It took elements of Super Metroid, added RPG elements, and created a genre that still dominates certain parts of the industry. But looking back, we try to decide if it all hangs together as well as we remember.
Thanks so much for listening and joining us for 150 episodes (and more).Support Watch Out for Fireballs!
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Gameplay at E3 2016 - YouTube
- AGDQ Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Race Benauton vs Dragonblitz vs Epic vs romscout #AGDQ2015 - YouTube
- Metroidvania - YouTube
- castlevania canceled games: Castlevania SOTN Alucard gameplay(Game.Com) - YouTube
- André Malraux - Wikipedia
- Retro Review: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - YouTube
- Get a Life opening credits - YouTube